Monday, 13 June 2011

IELTS Test Center in India


IELTS Test Center

INDIA
Address
Contact
British Council Chennai
IELTS Administrator
British Deputy High Commission
737 Anna Salai
Chennai, 600 002
Tel: 91 44 852 5002
Fax: 91 44 852 3234
Email: 
ln.rajagopal@in.britishcouncil.org 
Web: 
http://www2.britishcouncil.org ...
British Council Kolkata
IELTS Administrator
L & T Chambers
1st Floor, 16 Camac Street
Kolkata, 700 017
Tel: 91 33 2282 5370 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 33 2282 5370      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 91 33 2282 4804
Email: 
ielts.kolkata@in.britishcouncil.org 
Web: 
http://www2.britishcouncil.org ...
British Council Mumbai
IELTS Administrator
Mittal Tower "C" Wing
Nariman Point
Mumbai, 400 021
Tel: 91 22 2282 3560 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 22 2282 3560      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 91 22 2281 6619
Email: 
ielts.mumbai@in.britishcouncil.org 
Web: 
http://www.britishcouncil.org. ...
British Council New Delhi
IELTS Administrator
17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi, 110001
Tel: 91 11 2371 1401 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 11 2371 1401      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 91 11 2371 0717
Email: 
 ielts.india@in.britishcouncil.org 
Web: 
http://www.britishcouncil.org/ ...
IDP Education Australia Ahmedabad - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
1t Floor, Mahaly Complex
Off C G Road, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad
380009 Gujrat
Tel: 91 79 640 6226
Fax: 91 79 640 4094
Email: 
 info@ahmedabad.idp.com 
Web:
IDP Education Australia Bangalore - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
102 A, Regency Enclave,
#4 Magrath Road
Bangalore, 560025
Tel: 91 80 532 1988/ or 1989
Fax: 91 80 5321987
Email: 
 info@bangalore.idp.com 
Web: 
http://www.ieltsindia.com
IDP Education Australia Chandigarh - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
SCO 147-148, 2nd Floor
Sector 9-C, Madhya Marg
Chandigarh, 160001
Tel: 91 172 274 1331 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 172 274 1331      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 91 172 274 1510
Email: 
 info@chandigarh.idp.com 
Web:
IDP Education Australia Chennai - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
2B, Crystal Lawn, Wallace Garden,
20, Haddows Road, First Street,
Chennai
Tel: 91 44 5587 1927 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 44 5587 1927      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 2833 3222
Fax: 91 44 2833 3464
Email: 
 ielts@chennai.idp.com 
Web: 
http://www.ieltsindia.com
IDP Education Australia Hyderabad - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
Uma Hyderabad House, 3rd Floor
6-3-1090/1/1, Raj Bhavan Rd, Somajiguda
Hyderabad, 500 082
Tel: 91 40 2339 8247 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 40 2339 8247      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 91 40 2339 8200
Email: 
 IN127.administrator@idp.com 
Web:
IDP Education Australia Mumbai - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
Express Building, 1st Floor
Opp. Churchgate Station
Mumbai
Tel: 91 22 2202 6505 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 22 2202 6505      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 6509
Fax: 91 22 2202 6501
Email: 
 info@mumbai.idp.com 
Web: 
http://www.idp.com
IDP Education Australia New Delhi - Test Centre
IELTS Administrator
Flat no. 513, International Trade Tower, New Nehru Place
New Delhi, 110019
Tel: 91 11 2628 4404 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            91 11 2628 4404      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 2646 7535
Fax: 91 11 2623 4103
Email: 
 info@ieltsindia.com 
Web: 
http://www.ieltsindia.com
 

11 comments:

nancy john said...

Facilitating the accessibility of English knowledge to the world comes up By supporting IELTS

IELTS Academic Question

sara said...

IELTS is very important for those people who need to Study In UK . IELTS test methodology is really awesome. I agree that one should pass this test to be able to communicate in UK English. 

ielts speaking questions

Anonymous said...

I work with many 'highly skilled' migrants. Doctors in fact. And I can assure you that the requirement for an English language test is entirely necessary. I think you'll find you have to sit the IELTS test if applying to work in the UK or US as well.

ielts speaking tips and tricks british council

Aashi siva said...

It's like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
Informatica Training in Chennai
Selenium Training in Chennai

Sonal priya said...

Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!
Best Laser Clinic In Chennai
Best Dental Clinic In Velachery

Sonal priya said...

this center is very useful for me really thank your post
<a href="http://www.thinkittraining.in/vm-ware>vmware training in chennai</a>

abinaya said...

I do believe all of the concepts you’ve introduced in your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
SAP Training in Chennai
SAP ABAP Training in Chennai
SAP FICO Training in Chennai

abinaya said...

There is a wonderful idea about data analytics which is going to be top technology for coming years for the candidates
SAP Training in Chennai

dazzling said...

very informative blog and very useful for readers. making us to learn more from your blog.
ThinkITTraining
java training in chennai
dotnet training in chennai
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
digital marketing training in chennai
SAS Training in Chennai
SEO Training in Chennai
AWS Training in Chennai
Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai



Unknown said...

Its really an Excellent post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing
SAP SD Training in Chennai
SAP scm Training in Chennai

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles.
It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog.
I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..
Best IELTS Coaching in Mumbai | IELTS Coaching in Mumbai | IELTS Training in Mumbai

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys